Private, spacious In-Law Suite on lower level of sophisticated mid-Century home. Impressive views of Sausalito's house boats, Alcatraz & East Bay. Sunny Family Room w/fireplace & floor to ceiling windows. Beaches, Hiking, Kayaking, near Wine Country.
Private, cozy, self contained in-law suite. One of the choice views of San Francisco Bay. You can't stop staring out on the water, or watch the afternoon fog roll in over the Headlands. So many outdoor activities are within a 10 minute drive. (Note: Queen air mattress available for guests >2.)
Disponible para huéspedes
The entire downstairs In-Law Suite is yours to enjoy during your stay, including access to our steamy hot tub, the washer and dryer. Separate, private entrance to come and go as you please.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are available to help with any information you might need during your stay. If we happen to be out of town (US), we are accessible by email, phone and text; if we are out of the country, we are accessible by email, and the well known video chat apps.
Otros aspectos destacables
Three minute walk to bottom of hill to catch the express buses to SF, airport (SFO), and Sausalito.
- Please double check that the gate is closed each time your enter or leave so our dog stays in the yard.
- When you check out, please leave the key on the breakfast table and make sure you lock the door behind you. Thank you.
- No smoking inside, no pets, no shoes indoors.
- No parties.
- Please respect our neighbors and refrain from any excessive noise, especially during evening / weekends. Most importantly, this is our home and we love it. Please treat it kindly.
- Guests should not flush cooking oil, fat, sand, sanitary towels and chemicals down the toilet or wash them down the drain.
- Garbage must be separated, recycle, compost, other trash and put in containers in garage on Tuesday night before Wednesday pickup.
- If you are the only guests at our home, Garbage day is Wednesday, the three cans must be out on the street Tuesday night before turning in.
- Guests should not bring furniture or chairs outside.
- Check in/out is flexible which means that I will do my best to keep you happy :-). Early check in and late check-out is available if it doesn't collide with any departing or arriving guests on those dates.
- A cleaning fee is required but only covers costs for washing and ironing the bed linen and towels. Therefore, guests should leave the in-law suite in a clean state.
When I'm hosting, I want to create a homey, cozy feeling for my guests. When I'm travelling, I like to avoid the typical touristy things. I prefer less crowded places, places where I don't have to stand in line for more then 10 minutes. I thrive on bakeries when I'm travelling, sampling the local fresh eats. Sun, blue sky, and beautiful vistas are important to me both at home and while travelling.