Each side of our raised duplex sleeps 4 comfortably and is just a short walk to the beach. From the back deck you can relax and drink your coffee and see the water. Downstairs we have a great patio area with tables, chairs, a hammock, and a grill. Plus a grassy backyard for pets and children. Yes, we DO take pets!!! There is a $25 fee and we will leave an envelope for you. My co-host, Cissy can pick it up before you depart plus she is available for any questions or needs you may have.
Our home is divided in to two units. Each unit has two bedrooms, 1 bath, and a fully stocked kitchen. The covered patio downstairs offers outdoor relaxation rain or shine. If you have a large group, you can plan it so family and friends can rent the other side.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests will have access to a private deck, downstairs patio, fenced backyard, a charcoal grill, beach chairs, beach umbrella, and several bicycles.
Atención a los huéspedes
We do not live on the island, but Cissy Napper is our cohost and she and her husband live around the corner. She will be happy to assist you before, during and after your trip, so please feel free to contact her anytime. Her phone number is (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or you can reach (EMAIL HIDDEN)
Otros aspectos destacables
Beach access is available by walking to the end of our street or you can choose to walk along the bike trail to the public beach or drive to the west end or east end public beaches. Please note that even though the town is dog friendly, they do require they are on a leash and you pick up after them.( We have a $25.00 per fee that you can pay when you arrive). Signs are posted all around the island to let you know their rules and any restrictions.
My property managers are Cissy and Steve Napper, and they live across the street. Cissy's phone number is (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) if you have any questions, concerns or needs.
1. We want you to enjoy your time outdoors, but please turn off music and keep voices low after 9 pm.
2. No under age drinking on the premises.
3. If you will be bringing a pet, you must contact me for approval before booking. The island is dog friendly but they must be on a leash and you must pick up after them.
4. Note: If more than 4 people, extra charges apply. When booking the reservation please make sure to include the total amount of guests.
5. The Bar b Que grill downstairs must be used out from under the house.
6. Trash must be put out on Sunday night for early Monday morning pick up.
7. This unit is Unit A - the left hand side of the duplex. Cars must be parked on the driveway and not on the street.