Información sobre este anuncio
This is an apt with a beautiful sunny balcony. It is located in a traditional Shanghai neighborhood in the French Concession close to Line 1/10. Yongkang Lu, IAPM, Xiangyang Park and Shanghai Culture Square are just a few steps away.
There is a queen size bed in the bedroom and a sofa bed in the couch area (if you are a group of three adults, the space maybe a little bit small, please take that into consideration when make your reservation). Besides, it has a kitchen corner with almost everything you need for cooking, and a bathroom with a small shower and WC. Attached to the bedroom is small nice all-day-sun balcony.
-1 Queen Size Bed
-1 Sofa Bed (1.35m, suitable for one person)
- High speed internet + wifi
- 32 inch TV + Internet TV cable
- Kitchen facilities including: pans, plates, cups, glasses, oven, toaster, rice cooker, coffee machine
- Bathroom with toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, bath wash and hair dryer (please bring your own towel and toothbrush)
- Washing and drying machine (detergent and downy fabric softener provided)
- Air Conditioner
Servicios y zonas comunes
You can use everything provided in the flat.
Atención a los huéspedes
- Concierge service 8:00 -22:00 (Either one of us will be available for calls or messages.)
- Early check in is possible depending on availability
- Please contact with us first if you may check in after 22:30.
The flat is located in the most charming district in SH – the French Concession. The neighborhood is a perfect combination of history, culture and traditional local atmosphere. The tree-lined streets are perfect for walks and exploration.
- 5 minutes’ walk to IAPM – a big shopping mall
- 5 minutes’ walk to Yongkang Road – a street full of amazing bars and fine restaurants
- 5 minutes’ walk to Shanghai Culture Square – a place where you can enjoy musicals and live band shows
- 10 minutes’ walk to Sinan Mansions – the land stands for the elegance and modernity of old shanghai. There are also various activities in Sinan Mansions, such as beer festivals, music festivals and photography exhibition.
- 1 subway stop by line 10 to Shanghai Library and XinTianDi (a new landmark of Shanghai)
- About 2 kms to Jingan Temple and TianZiFang
It is just a few steps away from subway line 1 & 10. Besides, taxis are very easy and cheap to get.
Otros aspectos destacables
Cleaning service comes every two weeks. Please keep the place clean during your stay.
According to the local policy, please offer your passport when you check in.
We will send you a tenant guide with all the important info includes: transportation info, wifi, surroundings and other important notes. Please leave your we chat account or email address to us after making the reservation.
-Please note that this is a local community with many elderly Shanghainese dwellers. We require you to keep noise down after 10pm out of respect for our neighbors.
-Clean up the rubbish everyday by yourselves
-Please turn off the lights,heater and air conditioner when you leave the room
-Please take care of the place as if it were your own
Puedes cancelar hasta 5 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso completo, incluidas las tarifas de servicio.
Este anfitrión tiene 470 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi there! My name is Joan. I was born in a small coast city and raised in several different places of China. I also spent two years studying and travelling in Europe from 2010-2012. I live in Shanghai currently. Travelling, meeting different people and getting to know different cultures are my favorites.
I am a 'full-time mama' now since we are fortunate to have a lovely girl last year(2014):) Before that I was a data analyst. Although we cannot travel freely as we used to, we want to meet friends worldwide by bringing them to our places through Airbnb.
We are a lovely family who are interested in cooking, decorating, sport and traveling. We will create a relaxing and cozy home for our guests. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Look forward to meet you!