Información sobre este anuncio
A unique self-contained studio housed in an old Shanghai bungalow! Fitted with quality furnishings, this studio comfortably fits two and gives you a peek into the local Shanghai life while enjoying modern comfort.
- 5 min walk to Hengshan Rd subway (Line 1), 10 min walk to Zhaojiabang subway (Line 9)
- 24-hr convenient stores
- 10 minutes walk French Concession hip restaurants & bars
- Three - Five direct subway stops to Xintiandi, the Bund, People Sq & Yu Garden
Travellers who wish to experience a taste of what living in old Shanghai will love this studio. Tucked away in an old bungalow, this house is an oasis in the bustling modern city. Nestled in the embassy area, which is also the heart of the French Concession zone, which means you'll be steps away from the most hip restaurants and bars.
Servicios y zonas comunes
The whole house
Atención a los huéspedes
I'll be available to offer help and answer any questions you may have during your stay.
If there is something broken in the apartment, please understand that this could happen at any home or hotel and do be rest assured that it will be tended to on the same day.
Otros aspectos destacables
* Bedding and towels will be provided based on the number of guests reflected during reservation.
To maintain a good standard for my guests I require certain conditions to be complied with. I appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that I state the following conditions:
• Parties, Functions are strictly prohibited. Breaking of this rule may result in termination of rental and will lead to the forfeit of the entire deposit.
• No smoking is allowed in the apartment. Please go outside to the lift lobby if you need to light up. Breaking of this rule (cigarette smell and butts in the house) will lead to a forfeit of the entire deposit.
• Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the tenants' responsibility during their stay.
• A replacement fee will be charged for towels stained by hair dyes, tanning, make up or any stains that cannot be washed away. Replace fees will also be charged for burnt saucepans.
• Please wash up used pots and dishes to avoid additional cleaning charges.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
• 在公寓禁止吸烟, 如有需求请移步户外。 如退房时房子里有烟味或烟头,我们将会扣除您的押金。
• 如果毛巾被染发剂,化妆品或洗洗不掉的污垢,以及锅具被烧坏, 我们会收取一定的费用来替换新的。
• 居住期间请保持良好的邻里关系, 禁止产生过多的噪音而打扰到邻居。如有扰民现象造成邻居投诉,我们将会扣除您的押金｡
• 如有拍摄需求请事先沟通, 我们需衡量是否适合｡会酌情加收费用, 如不事先沟通我们只好从押金中扣除了｡(私人或对公拍摄都请事先沟通)
Puedes cancelar hasta 7 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso del 50 %, más las tarifas de servicio.
Este anfitrión tiene 1680 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Born in Singapore, lived and worked in Australia and am now exploring this fascinating creature called China.
I love travelling, getting to know new cultures and people, love hiking, yoga, diving, good food. good wines and good conversations. I also care a lot about sustainability and the environment.
Being a frequent traveller, I totally understand the importance of having a clean and cosy home-away-from-home whether on holiday or business trips, and that is how I design & maintain my apartments.
I'm easy-going and am always happy to help if there are any problems and to point you in the right direction of the best cafes, restaurants, pubs and bars that Shanghai has to offer.