Enjoy your Shanghai trip in SHANGHIGH design studio! Get to experience amazing 200 degrees view of Shanghai riverside - The Bund and Pudong skyscrapers on the other side. Ensuite bathroom, kitchen, plus the bed on the second floor of the duplex.
Love Shanghai, live ShangHIGH.
Room size: 65m2
Whether you want to get rest enjoying amazing 200 degrees panoramic view, or do some work, our studio will make a perfect place for both. One whole side of the studio is covered in windows so you won't be short of daylight.
Disponible para huéspedes
- Printing service
- Washing machine
- Hair dryer
- Bluetooth speaker
- Air conditioning
- toothpaste (*you need to bring your toothbrush)
Otros aspectos destacables
Our studio is filled with daylight as it has large windows overlooking the Bund. If there is no fog or intense rain, the view will just open in front of your eyes, leaving you to enjoy and admire speed of the development and mix of old and new in Shanghai. However, it also means that very early in the morning sunlight might wake you up. If you prefer sleeping in the dark, or mind the excessive light, please tell us in advance, so we can hang the curtains for you.
1. Please keep the noise level down throughout the day as well as in the evening. Our speakers have high volume, but if you turn your music up too loud (in the evening or in the other part of the day) neighbours have the right to call the police. Some of our neighbours also have small children so keep that in mind too.
2. We would prefer that you don't smoke. If you must, please do it in the area close to the windows so you can ventilate easily.
3. In case you are staying more than 5 days, we will offer to change the sheets, towels and do the cleaning in the half of your stay.
4. In the case of an emergency, our room is equipped with the fire extinguisher. Please take care of our room and make sure to turn aircon and heaters off before going out.
We usually wait for the guests to arrive so we can show them around the house and give them the key. In that manner, we would appreciate to tell us your time of arrival and departure so we can tune our schedules.
Hi! We are a group of designers living, working and enjoying Shanghai. The best thing about this city is diversity making the views from our windows breathtaking. If you are passing by, we are happy to host you and make sure that you have the authentic ShangHIGH experience. All of our listings are in high buildings so you won't lack any daylight or landscape. See you soon!