Our apartment is in the galleria area of Houston. With one of the largest malls in America on your doorstep and some of the best restaurants in Houston this is one of the best places to stay in Houston.
The apartment is in a hotel style condo. The room is very clean and spacious.
Pool, hot tub, good size gym, private parking, business center. All available for you to use. (All clean and well maintained)
We are a very social couple. We often offer to cook our guests a meal :)
10 minute walk to the mall. (I walk it regularly)
There are sidewalks in The galleria area and there is a great bus service.
The condo is HIGHLY secure. We have 24 hour security and concierge. You need a fob to access the garage, the main entrance and the elevator, pool and gym
- Spacious well-appointed lobby w/ marble floors, grand piano, multiple seating areas
- 24 hour concierge service & reception desk for guest arrivals and package delivery
- Secure: 24 hour controlled access and monitored entry
- Dry Cleaning and Laundry pickup/delivery available
- Business lounge with computer, internet, and printer access
- Wifi available in the lobby and poolside
- Club Room with Billiards Table, Full Kitchen Wet Bar, and Terrace
- Fitness center with outdoor pool, multiple barbecues and covered dining areas
Disponible para huéspedes
Pool, gym, hot tub, pool table, business center
Atención a los huéspedes
We often socialize with our guests. We work during the day and are fairly busy in the evenings.
Otros aspectos destacables
The condo is HIGHLY secure. We have 24 hour security and concierge. You need a fob to access the garage, the main entrance and the elevator.
Also you need a fob for the gym and pool.
During your stay I will provide you with a fob so that you can access all areas freely.
We do have a small dog 5 lbs. He mostly sleeps and is confined to our bedroom when we have guests that are not comfortable with dogs.
Just pick up after yourself in the common areas and keep the door locked at all times
My name is Tom, I live with my girlfriend Krysta.
I'm from England but moved to Houston in 2012.. its Awesome!
I love meeting new people, travel, cooking and eating!
Life motto is: Work your butt off