The Lake View room is one of three I rent out, you may have company. The room is on the small side but has all you need. A cozy new Serta queen bed w/ nice sheets & fluffy pillows, side tables, lamps & alarm clock. You'll have your own full bath w/ shower & tub down the hall with access to all the amenities of the house.
Non shedding adult dogs are welcome. Our rates listed do not include our Montana lodging tax of 7%.
Jane's Place is located on the East shore of Flathead Lake in Northwestern Montana, 12 miles south of the quaint village of Bigfork. Our home is located amidst the famous Flathead Cherry orchards. Glacier National Park is within an hour and a half max of the house. It's a short walk, about 3 minuets down through the orchards to the beach. The house itself is not RIGHT on the lake, but a lake view is available from all 3 of our decks.
** From October 5 to March 31 the room is open for monthly rentals. $1000 plus 1/3 the electric.***
The Lake View room has a new queen Serta bed outfitted with nice cotton sheets, plenty of pillows and a beautiful view of the lake, warm flannels in the chillier months. Our upstairs bedrooms are on the small side but are outfitted with the basics.... a bed, dresser, and night stands w/ lamps and a clock and a chair. You will also have your own private full bath down the hall. Bath towels are provided. Guests have full use of the kitchen, upstairs of the house and of course the hot tub! Basics are included, like a great cup of coffee in the A.M. There is a BBQ that is open for use year round, Brickettes are always on hand.
Relax at the beach or take a day to sight see. After a long day of hiking the local trails or sking The Mountain in Whitefish or Blacktail Mountain just over in Lakeside, relax with a nice soak in our year round hot tub!
Please contact 'Jane' ahead of time about any pets traveling with you. Well behaved NON shedding adult dogs only are welcome. The pet fee is an additional $10 per night per dog. We suggest a crate if you have one. The yard is only partially fenced. If your dog is a barker or a marker, don't bring it. No puppies or cats.
One body = one guest. Children count as guests, please include them when making your reservation, thank you.
Our prices do not include our Montana state lodging tax of 7%.
Please register a profile, upload a photo on Airbnb and tell us something about yourself so we can get to know you a little better, Thanks!!
Map Quest, and the like, do not have the correct directions, Jane's Place is on Flathead Lake. Please contact us for proper directions....See you soon!
Disponible para huéspedes
Our guests have access to the kitchen, their own private full bath, down the hall and the hot tub, of course. The entire upstairs of the home is open!
Laundry on site can be arranged if need be.
Atención a los huéspedes
As much as they like or not at all.
Otros aspectos destacables
Be reminded that we are located among working cherry orchards. At different times of year there are orchard operations going on, picking, trimming etc.
PLEASE SHOWER BEFORE using the hot tub, lotions, makeup etc are not good for it. Thanks!!
Pets must be pre approved.
Please print out the directions and bring them with you, cell phone service can be intermittent.
Check-in is 3pm or later, check out is by 11am. During the off season this is negotiable at times. Please ask first.
House Rules & General Guidelines 2017
Jane’s Place Montana LLC Flathead Lake and Hot Springs. Teresa ~ (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). READ THE HOUSE RULES...thanks
2. Liability & Accidents: Jane’s Place is privately owned. The owner, Jane’s Place Montana LLC is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, illness’ or death that occur while on the premises or suffered after your visit due to an incident while on the premises. Jane’s Place Montana LLC is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest or anyone in the Rental Party. By accepting this reservation it is agreed that ALL guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the facilities during their rental stay. Jane’s Place Montana retains the right to cancel any reservation at any time for any reason with a full refund of all fees paid to Jane’s Place refunded to the guest.
3. Septic & Water: Please be kind! This property is on septic and well systems. The septic system is very effective, however, it will clog up if improper materials are flushed. DO NOT FLUSH ANYTHING other than toilet paper and human waste. If you are a big TP user, consider a couple of flushes to get all the paper down. NO Baby wipes, personal wipes or feminine products of any type, paper towels, Q tips, diapers, condoms, dog waste, old tires or ANY other items.
It’s VERY easy...just don’t flush ANYTHING but toilet paper and you know what …....:)
We have 2 new 50 gallon hot water tanks. You should have plenty of hot water.
THE DISHWASHER: If you choose to use the dishwasher..We have the old fashioned roll away style. Please connect the dishwasher to the sink faucet for water, there is no water connection where it stands. Use ONLY the hot water. After connecting, turn the water on SLOWLY. If the connection is not correct you will get a little shower. If this happens, turn the water off and reconnect. PLEASE scrape your dishes into the garbage & rinse before loading the dishwasher. We are on a septic system so the organic matter is hard on the washer & the septic system. Thanks!!
No wooden plates, wooden utensils, pots & pans, chef knives or wooden cutting boards in the dishwasher please.
4. Hot Tub: **PLEASE SHOWER BEFORE using the tub. ** Self tanners, oils, body lotions, makeup and the like are VERY BAD for water quality. Suits optional. The soaps and dyes in laundry detergent residue and clothing are also a detriment to water quality. NO CUT-OFFS, shoes/flip flops or any street clothes in the tub please.
- USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
- Children under the age of 6 years are not allowed in the tub as per Montana State law.
No children under the age of 13 years are permitted in the tub at any time without adult supervision. The hot tub is not a swimming pool. No fins, masks, play toys, jumping or diving.
Maximum number of people in the pool at once * 4 *
NO DIAPERS in the tub!!!!!
- Please do not sit, lay or stand on the hot tub cover. The cover is for insulation purposes and is not designed to support people. It will break and you will be charged for the replacement, about $1200.00. PLEASE leave the cover on when you are not using the spa, so it will stay warm, conserve energy and stay free of leaves and bird droppings.
- When using the hot tub, remember there are certain health risks associated with it’s use. Our housekeepers drain, clean, refill and sanitise the tub prior to your arrival, therefore it may not be warm until later in the evening.
*If for some reason,too many people in the tub or an unnoticed/unexpected leak or something of that nature happens and the water level drops below or to the level of any of the jets, PLEASE put more water in the tub. During the summer months there is a hose around the corner of the house near the driveway. During the winter there is a yellow hose in the laundry room that hooks up in the downstairs bathroom behind the cupboard in front of the water heaters to a water supply.The supply,on the left, is marked with white spray paint.
If the water level is left below the jets, the low water level will cause the motor &/or heater elements to burn up.
***** DO NOT LEAVE THE JETS ON IF YOU ARE NOT USING THE TUB. Newer hot tubs have an automatic shut off after 20 mins. or so, our hot tub is NOT like that, you must turn the jets off manually. Leaving them on will burn out the heater & motor(URL HIDDEN) By signing this contract you agree to abide by these rules & precautions.
5. Smoking: Smoking is allowed outside ONLY. Please use the ashtrays provided and no butts on the ground.
6. At The Beach... Your beach is front and center, STRAIGHT down the driveway. There is a big sign at the bottom of the drive that says “PRIVATE, ROAD CLOSED” etc...that is your road to the beach. Do not drive into or onto either of the properties to the south or north of us. (right or left) Please do not park on the driveway, it’s shared with our neighbors to the North.
- Please be respectful, we share this driveway with our neighbors to the North.
-All of us along the lake have “private” beaches so please be respectful of our neighbors and do not trespass onto the surrounding properties or buildings. Please do not pick fruit on the north side of the driveway, it’s not ours.
- PLEASE DO NOT LITTER …...Pack it in pack it out……
7. Fires: Open fires on the beach are permitted at certain times of the year. Please ask before lighting up. Violation of this rule will cost you a visit from our local Fire Department and/or Sheriff and possibly a fine.
- Fireworks are allowed on 4th of July and New Years only. Please clean up.
8. Noise & Neighbors: As noted in our listing, this IS NOT a place to rent if you intend on having a party fest. Please be respectful of our neighbors and your surroundings. After 11pm is “quieter” time, bring the party indoors. Most people are here to be with family & friends, relax, and enjoy the beauty this area has to offer. If you are looking for a house to have a “par-tay”, please do not sign this agreement and find another place to stay. If someone else is disturbing your stay, please call me right away, if I am able, I will do whatever I can to remedy the situation.
If you are asked to leave due to loud parties, the police being called because of noise after 11 p.m., vulgar language, fighting, massive intoxication or the like, the remainder of your stay will not be refunded.
This is your property for the day, week, or however long you are here. Sometimes neighbors or other vacationers would like to use the dock, beach or hot tub. You are in NO WAY obliged to let someone you don’t know use your property. We strongly advise you to say “NO”. If someone gets hurt and you allowed them on the property, you are responsible even if they are not in your group. If you have any questions about this, please call me. Some people have even prefaced their request with “Teresa said we could” still say “NO”. I do not do this, ever.
9. Housekeeping & Garbage: Jane’s Place does not provide daily housekeeping although this can be arranged ahead of time for stays longer than 1 week for a fee.
The internet password and key code will be given to you just prior to check in. If you are arriving after hours, contact me for the code prior to arrival. Please keep the house locked when you are not there.
- If you have a spill or need to clean up the floors because of dogs, kids or whatever…. there are clean rags under the kitchen sink & in the desk drawers in the laundry room for spills. Please don’t use our good towels & linens for cleaning up messes. Thanks! There are also some cleaning supplies for the rugs in case you have a spill. If something noteworthy happens in this department, please let us know so we can take care of it as soon as you leave. We understand accidents happen, we are more than happy to deal with them, we just need to know about them so we can get the place cleaned up in a timely fashion for the next group coming in.
- If something gets broken, please let us know so it’s not a surprise for the next group.
10. Clean-Up & Check Out:
~ Checkout is by 11 a.m. sharp unless otherwise arranged. We have new guests arriving in the afternoon and need to get cleaning. Thanks for your attention to this.
During the off season early and late check in’s and out’s are usually available. Please ask first.
~ Please do not leave dirty dishes in the sink or dishwasher for us. If we have to do the dishes, we charge $40.
~ Cleaning the oven after a Betty Crocker Bake-off will be charged $150.00.
~ In the event you had a dog(s) at Jane’s Place, please clean up after it if it is a shedder.
Extra cleaning for dog hair will be billed at $45.00 an hour. Thanks!
~ ** During the Winter months: PLEASE turn the “Edenpure” off & unplug the heaters downstairs when you leave, turn the upstairs thermostat down to 50, leave the front porch light on, lock the house, (upstairs & down) and leave the keys in the key box on the front porch.**
11.Other Guests: Please have ALL your guests read these rules. You are responsible for them knowing the “House Rules”. There is a copy in the house next to the guest book.
12.Dogs: ALL dogs MUST be pre- approved prior to arrival. There is a $100.00 per dog deposit, for weekly stays that’s due prior to arrival. The fee for dogs is $10 per dog per night. Please pick up after your dog. There are pooch poop bags in the kitchen for your use, please use them and dispose in the trash cans near the garage. As stated in our listing, the yard is not fenced. Dogs are NOT to be left AT ANY TIME ALONE IN THE HOUSE. If your dog is a barker, don’t bring it. Please keep your animals off the furniture/beds, extra cleaning for dog hair will be charged out at $45 an hour, 1 hour min.
13. HAVE FUN!! and PLEASE SIGN THE GUEST -BOOK before you leave, we hope to see you again. Also, upon returning home, please take some time and write us a review on our (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or AIRBNB site, we REALLY appreciate this.
Thank you very much for staying with us here at Jane’s Place during your vacation on Flathead Lake. If there is anything you would like to suggest, to make the next families stay a little better, please feel free to let me know. I am always looking for ways to improve my guest experience here.
I, the Guest, have read the House Rules for Jane’s Place on Flathead Lake and agree that myself,all the people in my rental party and any other guest(s) I or my guests may invite to the property will abide by these rules and will hold Jane’s Place Montana LLC harmless for any and all damages that may occur as the result of our rental agreement and subsequent stay.
Life motto: Less stuff, more time to travel!
What I enjoy about hosting? Everything!
I have the privilege to live in one of the most beautiful places on the planet. I have traveled the world and find Montana to still be one of my favorites. I love to share it with others and help them see the sites that will become memories for a lifetime.
I like to give my guests as much privacy as they like.