NEW! Thanks for your interest in this listing. While this is a new Airbnb property, I am an experienced superhost (see my 700+ reviews on other properties!). This intro price is being offered for a limited time!
Located in the heart of Albuquerque’s University neighborhood, this gorgeous studio offers quick and convenient access to the best local attractions, restaurants, and shops. Experience the city like a local from the comfort of your own, private retreat.
We are excited to host you!
HOUSE AMENITIES & FEATURES
* Unique, private casita
* Large window opens to private, covered patio creating a wonderful indoor/outdoor experience
* 1 off-street parking space
* Direct access to a lovely, shared outdoor area
* Lots of windows (will be bright in the morning)
* Heating and a/c
* Close to UNM, restaurants, and attractions
* Quick freeway access
* Comfortable seating
* Futon couch folds down for extra sleeping space
* Television w/ Roku system (Netflix)
* Comfortable, full-size bed w/ quality linens
* Open closet
* Equipped with coffee maker, microwave, toaster, fridge, stove (note: there is not an oven)
* Stocked with dishes, silverware, cups/glasses, and basic cookware
* Stocked with plush towels, shampoo/soap, hand/face lotion, Q-tips, and cotton balls
* Stand-up shower (no tub)
* Private, covered patio and a shared outdoor courtyard
* Plenty of seating
* One off-street parking space (accessed from alley)
Disponible para huéspedes
ACCESS TO EVERYTHING - FEEL LIKE IT'S YOUR HOME
During your stay, the casita is all yours! You will have full access to the home.
Atención a los huéspedes
I like you to feel comfortable in the space, as if it was your own. I provide thorough directions and lots of communication but usually won't meet you at the house unless you prefer it. Throughout your stay, I am only ever a text message or phone call away and am always happy to provide recommendations, advice, or anything else that may come up during your stay.
- As with anywhere you stay, please be respectful of the property and people you encounter. Treat the home as you would if it belonged to a close friend
- No loud partying
- NO smoking inside or on the patio if window is open!
- The washer and dryer are available for use only between 4pm-11am. The laundry room is shared with the guests from the casita next door. Please be mindful to remove your laundry promptly after it is finished washing/drying.
- Small dogs (under 20 lbs) are allowed on a case-by-case basis. Please let us know BEFORE booking if you plan to bring a pet. An additional $15 cleaning fee will be added to your reservation after booking so that we can ensure the space is thoroughly cleaned for future guests who may have allergies. We just ask that you keep pets off the furniture and clean up any pet messes.
- Pets do not live on the property but the Airbnb guests in the 2 other casitas on the property may have small dogs in the shared courtyard.
Hello! I am so excited to be a part of this community of Airbnb travelers! I am passionate about the sharing economy and am just thrilled to be an Airbnb host and guest.
I am born and raised in Albuquerque, NM. I LOVE to travel though I don't get to do it as often as I like. I have small children who make travel difficult but am looking forward to showing them the world when they get a little older.