Come experience true relaxation and comfort in our tiny Carriage House! If you've ever wanted to try your hand at tiny house living then this is the place for you! With warm wood floors, high ceilings, personal kitchen and bathroom you will never want to leave. Located at the historic McGloughlin District, we are just a stroll away from bus stops, coffee shops, restaurants, a mini mart, as well as the downtown Main Street area.
Oregon City is only 10 miles from Portland.
250sqft house with a queen size bed and a full size loft comfortably sleeps a family of 4. French doors to close off main bedroom from the kitchen for extra privacy. There is a ladder next to the bathroom to use for loft access. Guests to use ladder and loft at their own risk. Wifi, Netflix, Hulu and YouTube are available. Water bottles and coffee are complimentary during stay. Kitchen comes with an induction stove, toaster, microwave and Keurig along with all the necessary kitchen gadgets to make a basic meal.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are honored to have you stay and respect your privacy. We are pleased to provide self check-in and check-out. We will quickly reply to any questions or needs you might have via messaging or a phone call.
- Check in anytime after 4:00PM
- Check Out is 12:00PM (noon)
- Quiet Hours are 10:00PM - 7:00AM
- No smoking (anything), drugs (legal or illegal). No Firearms or weapons of any kind.
- No pets allowed.
- Please park in the street. (Please note that we are located on a one way street.) We are not responsible for any lost, stolen or damages to your property during your stay.
- We reserve the right to ask guests to leave at anytime for any unruly, unsafe, loud or disrespectful behavior.
- Please wash your dishes and empty the fridge before you leave to keep cleaning costs down.
We have extra towels and bedding available upon request.
We offer house cleaning during your stay for an additional cleaning fee of $20 each. Please send an inquiry with the request for an adjusted rate.
A work from home mother to 4 awesome kiddos. My husband and I run a piano servicing company. I nerd out on Disney, classic movies and history. I love being with family, hosting parties and shopping for cute things.