Our freshly remodelled lake cottage has a farmhouse chic decor, complete with a concrete farmhouse sink. All new flooring, nice linens and comfortable furnishings. Come relax right on beautiful Possum Kingdom Lake. We are located on the west side of PK, about 15 miles south of Graham, TX. This area of the lake is well known for having the best fishing! We have kayaks and paddle boards available for rent with the property (inquiry directly regarding fees).
This is a great get away cabin! There is little cell phone service and no internet....for a reason. Take a break and unwind on PK lake.
This is our first summer renting our property and unfortunately we have utilized the (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) and (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) sites more but the calendars will not sync, which is why the first two reservations from this site had to be cancelled, the property was already booked. Please consider renting from us, we have corrected that issue.
Disponible para huéspedes
You have access to the entire property other than a storage shed with lawn equipment. Around 200 feet of shorline, on 3/4 of an acre.
Atención a los huéspedes
Myself and my business partner are available via phone during your stay. My property manager is based in Graham (only 15 minutes away if anything should arise).
Otros aspectos destacables
The AC units are stand alone brand new units that opperate with 14000 BTU's each and have the joint capacity to cool over 1000 square feet (larger than the cabin's roughly 780 sq ft). While the extreme heat in texas can make the cooling process a bit longer, these units are set up and checked ofter to ensure proper cooling.
There is no central heat, but three space heaters that offer ample warmth during the cooler months.
Terms and Conditions
• A maximum of 6 people may stay in the houses. Violators are subject to the loss of their deposit.
• Please do not smoke or allow your guests to smoke on the property.
• Please leave our home as you found it, including wiping down counters, sinks, tables, oven and sweeping floor and emptying cabinets and refrigerator of all personal items. Cleaning beyond basic sanitizing, vacuuming and generally straightening up will result in reduction/loss of security deposit.
• Guests may not keep open fires (such as candles) inside the house.
• A maximum of two cars can be parked at the property and must remain on the grass between the house and the road. If traveling with a boat, your boat trailer counts as one vehicle.
• Please do not create any unreasonable disturbance that might interfere with the right of quiet enjoyment of the neighbors, nor create any disturbances that violate Texas’ ordinances or laws. If the police must respond to the property to quell an unreasonable disturbance, guests will be asked to vacate the property immediately, and will forfeit the remainder of the rental tariff.
• In an emergency, the property owner or their agent may enter the premises at any time without securing prior permission. With 24 hour notice, the property owner or their agent may enter to make necessary repairs.
• Although bed linens and bath towels are provided for your use, guests should bring their own beach towels and please do not use our bath linens outdoors for any reason. Please refer to “House Rules” on refrigerator for additional information.
• Renter hereby assumes full responsibility for any and all injuries or damages that may be sustained by renter, his/her guests, or any person as a result of, or in connection with this Rental. Renter agrees to return the property in the same condition he finds it, notify the property owner if anything needs repair, and to indemnify and be financially responsible for any damages, costs, liability, or loss he or his guests may incur during their stay, excluding normal wear and tear.
• Renter hereby releases and forever discharges Heidi Kleiber and John Jaynes, their heirs, relatives, assigns, and legal representatives from any and all actions, claims, damages, suits, or judgments resulting from, arising out of, or in any way relating to the rental. • While all of our reviews have been favorable in the past, we cannot risk the rogue review. Certain websites allow reviews that are unchecked with regard to reasonable sentiment. As such, you agree that the relationship between you and the landlord is and shall remain private. Specifically, guest agrees not to post a negative review on any website unless solicited in writing by the owner, understanding that even minor unreasonable negative sentiment may unjustly cause thousands of dollars in damages to owner’s future business. Guest agrees to pay Owner damages of up to $10,000 upon demand by owner if any review is posted by Guest or invitee thereof, is not requested in writing by owner, presents unreasonable negative sentiment in the sole judgment of owner and is not immediately (within 48 hours) removed by Guest upon request by owner. A copy of this document shall serve as Guest’s full authorization to remove any such review promptly upon request by owner.”
*All renters of this property agree to these terms and conditions.
While pets and smoking(only outdoors) are allowed, we expect you to clean up after yourself and your pets. If you choose not to, your deposit may be deducted for additional cleaning.
Hi there! I am a wife and working mother of two daughters. I love DIY, cooking, travel, paddle boarding/water sports, yoga and so much more... With all of our families hobbies, we can't get out to the lake as much as we would like to which is why we are renting our cabin on our off weekends.