Brand new space with all the amenities of home. Includes designated driveway parking and separate entrance. Conveniently located near the San Francisco International Airport, Serramonte Mall and Westborough Square which will give you access to many shopping, dining, and grocery options.
1 bedroom in-law apartment with newer furniture, linen and bedding, towels, kitchen appliances, silverware, plates, bowls, and cups!
ARE YOU NEW TO AIRBNB? YOU CAN SAVE $40 OFF MY PLACE BY USING THIS REFERRAL LINK (please use link before signing up for a new account or create another account) : www.airbnb.com/c/waylandw
Don't settle for a small hotel room when you can get a 1 bedroom with kitchen area, personal touches and amenities not found in hotels for less than the cost of 1 hotel room (not to mention ~$50 per day in parking charges!!)
The apartment has a queen size bed in the bedroom, and a full futon bed in the living room and can comfortably accommodate up to 4 guests. It is about 500 square feet.
Here are some places nearby:
- 10 minute drive to San Francisco International Airport.
- 2 blocks away from a shopping plaza that has many international dining options, a hardware store and Safeway Groceries. A little further down from there is another shopping plaza with Phlz Coffee, Chase Bank and Walgreens.
- 5 minute drive to major shopping area called Serramonte Center that has a mall, with anchor tenants such as Macy's, Dick's Sporting Goods, Target and Dave and Buster's. Also plenty of dining options in and around Serramonte Center.
Here's a list of amenities that is in this space that a San Francisco hotel doesn't normally provide:
- Free driveway parking
- Living Room
- Breakfast items
- Free snacks
- Toaster Oven/Microwave
- Free tea/coffee
- Free bottled water
- Local Perspective and personal advice
Availability dates are closing fast. Book now to reserve your dates!
Disponible para huéspedes
You'll have access to the entire apartment including the garage where the washer and dryer is located and backyard.
Atención a los huéspedes
I will be readily available to meet and greet you and even give you an orientation of the space to point out all the amenities if you so desire. Otherwise, if you prefer your privacy and don't need to meet me in person, I respect that as well. Just know that I will respond in a timely manner to any question or concerns that you may have in regards to your stay.
Otros aspectos destacables
Notes about check-in and check-out:
- The official check-in time is 3pm and the check-out time is 11 am.
- When you describe why you want to book my place, please also let me know what time you intend to check-in and what time you intend to check-out.
- Please let me know your situation. If you have extenuating circumstances with regards to check-in and check-out times, I will try to work with you.
Please take off shoes in the apartment as well as clean your own dishes
Este anfitrión tiene 18 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Born and raised in San Francisco, I'm proud to live in such a dynamic and diverse area that I call home. If I'm not busy raising my little ones, I enjoy reading and playing basketball in my spare time.