Our home is located in Northeast Redding with direct access to beautifully maintained walking trails. It is within minutes of I-5, restaurants, the Civic Center and Bethel Church. Our brand new, private guest house is completely separate from the main house and has its own covered parking.
One master bedroom with one full bathroom in a detached Guest Home tucked privately in our large backyard. Enjoy the use of your own full kitchen and own laundry room to make any length of stay a comfortable one.
Disponible para huéspedes
Park under your own covered parking spot behind our private lockable gate. Take a stroll around the manicured nature reserve trails just 80 feet from our backyard gate.
Atención a los huéspedes
Self Check-in at your leisure with your automated unique smart-lock code. No keys means no hassle.
Be sure to browse the House Binder for our favorite places to eat, drink and explore in the Redding Area.
Otherwise, just let us know how we can make your stay as enjoyable as possible via messaging or email.
- Respect our family's privacy in the main home and we agree to respect your privacy in the separate Guest Home
- Start the dishwasher before checking-out so that no dirty dishes are left behind
- Park under the covered spot on the side of home instead of in the neighborhood cul-de-sac
- Neighborhood Quiet Hours are from 10pm to 8am everyday
- Before you leave please place the sheets, bedding and towels that are used in a pile in front of the closet
- Please message me in AirBnB "I like Redding" so that we will know you read each of these House Rules
Wife to Victor and mommy to two adorable kids. I love people and have a high value for making people feel like family. I hope our home makes you feel comfortable and at home.