Conveniently Located full private apartment in 100+ year old 2 family home.
3 bedrooms, 3 queen beds.
Kitchen/dining & living room.
26" TV in living room has ROKU with many viewing options.
Off street parking.
Access to shared patio & garden areas.
Host lives upstairs in separate apartment.
The apartment is accessible 24 hours per day via keyless entry. Every guest booking receives their own unique code.
3 bedrooms: 3 Queen beds.
1 bath, kitchen, dining & living room.
Patio & Gardens (in season).
Coffee maker (coffee, sugar, mugs & to-go cups available).
Shampoo & body wash.
Iron & ironing board.
Summer season only:
4 Window A/C units (Dining room & each bedroom)
Disponible para huéspedes
The living room, dining room, kitchen, patio & garden (in season) are accessible. Please do not disturb the plants so they can be enjoyed by everyone.
Atención a los huéspedes
I will be around most evenings and available to socialize or assist with anything needed. I will communicate (some might say heavily) through the Airbnb app before, and during your stay. If you see me in the garden or elsewhere, please say hi and let me know if there are any issues that I can assist with during your stay.
If you have concerns or there is anything that you see as less than perfect in the apartment, it is your responsibility to let me know so that I can address it during your stay in my home. My goal as an Airbnb host is to provide a perfect 5 star experience for your stay. I am happy do what I can to address any and all concerns, but I can only do this if you communicate with me.
There are many great restaurants, gyms, shopping, & activities nearby & I'm happy to offer suggestions as requested. There are also many brochures in the house manual (The binder on the dining room table) for your use.
Otros aspectos destacables
No smoking of any kind.
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
May not be safe or suitable for children (0-12 years)
Check-in is after 3:00 PM
Checkout is before 11:00 AM
No unregistered guests without permission.
Please note that this house is more than 100 years old. It has quirks and signs of age. This is not new construction and is not a showcase - It is my home.
I actively replace old items as I can afford to do so. New items include:
Dining room rug: 8/17/2017
Shower curtain liners: 8/17/2017 (These will be rotated out & cleaned between each guest)
New bathroom storage rack: 8/17/2017
Coffee station equipment: 8/11/2017
Additional new linens: 8/1/2017
Hallway rug: 7/24/2017
Window A/C units & patio furniture: 6/2017
Front planter bed: 5/2017
1 queen bed: 1/2017
2 queen beds: 12/2016
All new linens & many amenities: 12/2016
New ceilings (dining & living rooms): 2016
New high efficiency boiler: 2016
New exterior front steps: 2016
New roof: 2015
1. I live upstairs, & this is a quiet neighborhood. I simply ask that people be quiet & respectful of everyone.
2. No unregistered guests without permission.
3. No pets, no smoking (of any kind),no illegal activity, no parties.
4. You are welcome to enjoy the garden, but please do not disturb the plants and do not pick anything.
5. If there is anything that is preventing your stay from perfection, it is your responsibility to notify me so that I can address the issue satisfactorily while you are staying in my home. Failure to communicate issues & then reporting them in final review constitutes sabotage. Airbnb only works if everyone works together. I want your stay to be perfect. Please help me do that.