Very close to Downtown. Also to parks, arts and culture, restaurants, nightlife. The convenient location is 1.5 miles to UGA, 0.5 miles to Athens Regional Hospital, and across the street from the New Medical School Complex. My place is good for visiting professors, students, couples, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups. This spacious 2 bedroom unit features separate vanities for each bedroom, furnished kitchen, a large living room with plenty of seating and a walk-out deck.
There are flat screens in the living room and master with all the movie channels on cable. The guest room has a flat screen with Chromecast. A well furnished kitchen. Home/Security automation. Xbox 360 in the living room.
Disponible para huéspedes
Everything in the condo.
Atención a los huéspedes
As much as required by the guest.
Otros aspectos destacables
Currently the ice machine in the freezer is not working so buy ice :)
- No more than 7 can sleep in the unit.
- Families live in the building so refrain from loud noise or music after 11:00 pm.
- Only one car can park in front of the building. It's marked 201. Any other vehicles can park anywhere directly behind that.
- Put dirty dishes in washer and turn on when you check-out
- Remove all trash on check-out
- Turn off lights and lock front door on check-out
- Remove all food from the fridge and freezer on check-out. If you must leave something it must be unopened or throw it away.