Beautifully appointed one bedroom condo located in one of the most desirable complexes in Mammoth Lakes. Walking distance to the lifts at Canyon Lodge will get you on the mountain in minutes! And after a long day you are back at home just as easily, without having to deal with traffic, parking etc. Leave your car at Chamonix for your entire stay if you like. There’s a gondola and a trolley to The Village. If you prefer, you can also walk (ten minutes, one mile) or drive (two minutes).
Quaint, clean and cosy, with modern facilities designed to make every aspect of your trip easy and convenient. Our property is perfect for a couple or a small family looking to stay walking distance to Canyon Lodge.
Full kitchen allows for delicious home cooked meals. It has been completely upgraded with beautiful granite counter tops and new appliances, which include: dishwasher, microwave, toaster, KEURIG coffee maker (2 K-cups provided). Always stocked with all basic utensils, plus spices and knives, we love to cook, so we know what you need!
The bathroom has also been similarly updated and is fully equipped.
The fireplace has been refinished with slate and the furnishings are contemporary wood.
Digital 55" smart TV with cable and Netflix in the living room and a 47" smart TV with Netflix in the bedrrom. Free wi fi is also provided.
Dining room seats four, plus two more at the kitchen counter.
Balcony looking into the woods.
We are a kid friendly condo, tons of board games to play.
This unit is non-smoking and has one unassigned parking space.
Recreation building on site includes pool, 2 hot tubs, sauna, fire pit, ping pong, foosball and pool tables, big flat screen TV, tons of seating, full kitchen and 2 BBQs. There is also a laundry room with coin- operated washers and dryers, a small library and the business center available for use in the community area.
Disponible para huéspedes
Recreation building on site with pool, 2 hot tubs, sauna, fire pit, game rooms, BBQ area, laundry room, library and the business center. A few more BBQs throughout the complex and a playground accessible in summer months.
Atención a los huéspedes
I personally manage the property and will do all that I can to make your trip a pleasurable one! I am available 24/7 via phone and email, in-town managers are available for emergencies.
TOT Certificate #: 7831
Otros aspectos destacables
Chamonix is set in an incredible scenic location! Walk out the front door to Canyon Lodge, or take a short drive to Main Lodge. Convenience is a precious commodity in the snow, and Chamonix has this and much more.
PLEASE NOTE: Canyon Lodge operates mid December- mid April.
You must also acknowledge
Potential for noise - This is a downstairs unit so some noise from upstairs is possible. Very quite complex though.
No smoking. Not suitable for pets of any kind. No parties or events. 4 people maximum occupancy. Check-in is after 4PM
1. Pets are NOT allowed. Sorry.
2. Smoking is NOT allowed.
3. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
4. The unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Please keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. Parking Passes: Renters must display parking pass on the rear view mirror at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter's expense. Leave the parking passes inside the unit upon departure.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Hot tubs: No children under the age of 15 permitted in hot tubs at any time without adult supervision. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
10. Fireplace: The fireplace is a wood burning fireplace with firewood provided.
11. Heating: Please follow all directions posted for wall heaters and ensure they are turned to the designated low position upon departure.
12. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. We highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
13. Noise: Please respect the 11:00 pm noise curfew.
My name is Masha. I'm a proud mom and wife. My ten year old boy is on the Mammoth snowboard team, and my three year old girl is not far behind! I found myself commuting between Los Angeles and Mammoth frequently. One thing led to another, and I decided to buy a place! We’re here a lot, and we’re not here a lot. So having a rental property is the perfect balance. I personally manage the property and will do all that I can to make your stay a pleasurable one.