Modern, spacious two bedroom apartment close to the Bund.
Five minutes to subway (Yuyuan Station, Line 10), walking distance to the Bund, Xintiandi & Yu Gardens.
Unbeatable location, comfort of a 5-star hotel & unbeatable value!
PLEASE LOOK AT MY OTHER LISTINGS IF THIS HOUSE IS UNAVAILABLE.
* A spacious sun-filled two-bedroom apartment near Shanghai Bund offering stunning city views.
* Master Room is furnished with a queen-sized bed and generous wardrobe space.
* Second bedroom has a double bed, generous wardrobe space and a laptop friendly area.
* Living room is fitted with a comfortable queen-sized sofa bed & a day bed
* One modern bathroom with strong water pressure and reliable gas heater.
* Equipped with cable TV, washer, fibre-optic internet, full kitchen & ironing facilities.
Disponible para huéspedes
Housekeeping service tends to each of our properties once per week. You will have shampoo, conditioner and shower gel as a start up kit for your arrival to the house. All linens and towels are sent to a professional laundromat to be cleaned & pressed by housekeeping during your stay.
You have your own home in Shanghai with help a phone call away if you need it!
Otros aspectos destacables
* Towels will be provided based on the number of guests reflected during reservation.
* Standard bedding provided under listed price is for the master room and second bedroom. Requests for additional bedding will be charged at $10/night.
To maintain a good standard for my guests I require certain conditions to be complied with. I appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that I state the following conditions:
• Parties, Functions are strictly prohibited. Breaking of this rule may result in termination of rental and will lead to the forfeit of the entire deposit.
• No smoking is allowed in the apartment nor in the shared corridor with our neighbours. Please go outside to the lift lobby if you need to light up. Breaking of this rule (cigarette smell and butts in the house) will lead to a forfeit of the entire deposit.
• Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the tenants' responsibility during their stay.
• A replacement fee will be charged for towels stained by hair dyes, tanning, make up or any stains that cannot be washed away. Replace fees will also be charged for burnt saucepans.
• Please wash up used pots and dishes to avoid additional cleaning charges.
• Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed in advance.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
• 在公寓和邻居共用的走道禁止吸烟, 如有需求请移步户外。 如退房时房子里有烟味或烟头,我们将会扣除您的押金。
• 禁止在房子里集会或开派对, 如违规会扣除全额押金也会马上终止房租。
• 如果毛巾被染发剂,化妆品或洗洗不掉的污垢,以及锅具被烧坏, 我们会收取一定的费用来替换新的。
• 居住期间请保持良好的邻里关系, 禁止产生过多的噪音而打扰到邻居。如有扰民现象造成邻居投诉,我们将会扣除您的押金｡
• 如有拍摄需求请事先沟通, 我们需衡量是否适合｡会酌情加收费用, 如不事先沟通我们只好从押金中扣除了｡(私人或对公拍摄都请事先沟通)
I'll be available to offer help and answer any questions you may have during your stay.
If there is something broken in the apartment, please understand that this could happen at any home or hotel and do be rest assured that it will be tended to on the same day.
Born in Singapore, lived and worked in Australia and am now exploring this fascinating creature called China.
I love travelling, getting to know new cultures and people, love hiking, yoga, diving, good food. good wines and good conversations. I also care a lot about sustainability and the environment.
Being a frequent traveller, I totally understand the importance of having a clean and cosy home-away-from-home whether on holiday or business trips, and that is how I design & maintain my apartments.
I'm easy-going and am always happy to help if there are any problems and to point you in the right direction of the best cafes, restaurants, pubs and bars that Shanghai has to offer.